Thank you Kajang Hospital for the job well done!!!

Image result for hospital kajangImage result for hospital kajang

Dear Sir/Madam,

First of all I need to salute everyone (cleaners, staff, nurse and doctors) from deep of my heart! I'm deeply thankful to God that we Kajang people have such dedicated and hardworking staff. During my admission 10.10.19 - 14.10.19 from emergency to SOPD ward until discharge I felt the love and care from them.

Thank you once again and keep up your great work! Love you guys :)

Inform everyone what a great job they've have done. They should be very proud and glad they choose what they do! May God bless them and their family with health and prosperity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RinggitPlus is a Scam Site Now for Credit Card Application

HUAWEI S7-701U Gr8 ACTIVATION CODE BYPASS OR FIRMWARE 100%

Places to Use AMEX Credit Card in Malaysia