List of Scammers I've Encountered on October & November 2019 on Mudah.my . Beware!!! You've Been Warn

In any situation, as long you're an honest person and not greedy, a God loving abiding person, you will be free of any scam. May God protect and bless you from being scam and may God forgive the sins of the person that scammed you. Amen. Amitabha

Below is the scam cases I've encounter for your reference.

  • 5am 27.10.19 +2349073246199, +2349073240000 and +2348122971336 Mudah.my African Honor 3C. mention bank in money into your account and will email the bank in slip. why cannot take picture and whatsapp me. weird. well play with him awhile, call me non stop and i ignore all his call since he pester me to whatsapp me my bank in details asap. wish him 'goodbye scammer, may God forgive your sins and thanks for playing with me'. then no more response from him



  • 11.51pm +234 708 501 3407 this time i don't even bother reply. i just report & block them. don't they have any brains?! just because they put in a local malay girl pic, do they think i will reply them...duhh! they are still using those stupid scam numbers that shout 'i am a scammer!'

  • then again, lets see how these scammers think, maybe they can come out with new ideas. Nope still the same stuff. i give up

  • found 2 mudah.my scammer, never pick up their phone, close their phone, cannot whatsapp, sms, chat, post multiple post using different name, state and contact number. i wonder why they didn't pick up the call. should be they have been caught already. i pray that they do so other people won't get cheated. here are their details.
          1. Nick 01133456955 Huawei Nova 4e RM700 Sri Hartamas
          2. Muhammad Hisham 0182043014 Huawei Nova 4e RM650 Cheras

Most shocking thing is after 1 week at 02.11.2019, their ads is still up at Mudah after I reported them. Maybe I'm wrong however I seriously doubt it. I more suspected Mudah.my don't care. Anyway you've been warned and just take precaution always do COD / cash on delivery which is meet face to face to deal instead of postage!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RinggitPlus is a Scam Site Now for Credit Card Application

HUAWEI S7-701U Gr8 ACTIVATION CODE BYPASS OR FIRMWARE 100%

Places to Use AMEX Credit Card in Malaysia