Malaysia Needs to Wake Up in Bitcoin/Blockchain. PM to Major Heads in Malaysia

Image result for malaysia

Dear Sir/Madam,

Today I woke up at 4am and read this https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2019/10/blockchain-at-the-state-level-uzbekistan-china-dubai?utm_source=OneSignal&utm_medium=App

A single thought pop up in my mind...is Malaysia being left behind again Singapore and the world in this again. I have always regretted, dissapointed and complained to other people around me when Malaysia is always behind Singapore by more than 20 years in everything. Even in bitcoin or blockchain we are behind them. Please do something since this is something that will change the world economy, US & China is fighting for it, at least we can get some crumbs :P

Image result for bitcoinImage result for blockchain

I am proud to be Malaysian since I love my country in terms of multi culture, lifestyle, religion and beliefs. I belief I can learn something in each race and religion if I respect them. I love Malaysia even though its people tend to throw rubbish around, tidak apa attitude, burn rubbish, bribes and unstable politically making all the investors running away, major business closing down and economy worsen :(

At the bottom of it, I believe as a people we are full of potential and we will survived and move forward. I belief this bitcoin and blockchain thing can do something for my country. Please consider it and read the book The Secret by Rhonda Bryne. Its a good read, trust me. Finally we have been independent for 62 years, I'm sure we will survive this tiny wave! Thank you, thank you and thank you for your effort in building this country and I'm very proud to be Malaysian, no matter how great is other country, I will always stay here at Malaysia and contribute to it. God bless

cc: Prime Minister, Finance Minister, Treasury and Prime Minister Department

Image result for merdeka

Image result for malaysia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RinggitPlus is a Scam Site Now for Credit Card Application

HUAWEI S7-701U Gr8 ACTIVATION CODE BYPASS OR FIRMWARE 100%

Places to Use AMEX Credit Card in Malaysia