Waking Up After Appendectomy




Thank you, thank you, thank you for this beautiful music. God bless you! I was inspired to write below after listening to this.



I just had an appendix operation. Something woke up in me. I can think so much more positively. I thank you, thank you, thank you God for waking me up and giving me an appendix. (this is from book The Secret, thank you, thank you, thank you Rhonda Bryne) I was going down in my life for the the past 3 years. I was not truly awake throughout my life, insensitive to people, selfish, just drifting along, don't want to think too much, just play my playstation and reading story book trying to block out pain due to not understanding what is my purpose in life. Just going through life, tumbling around in the ocean, going to capsize in a big wave, very frustrated and dissapointed in life. Since my operation, waking up in a daze breathing and felt I just came back another world (can read my full story here: https://dreamyskyblue.blogspot.com/2019/10/i-survived-appendicectomy-about.html), I have felt and acted totally differently(my wife and me are worried too since my father had bipolar, i will go consult with doctor after i got well from operation). I felt so grateful to god, I apologized to all the people I have wronged in the past, I felt I'm so lucky I have love & support from my family, siblings, relatives, colleagues and ex-students. One by one they appear in front of me. My lovely colleagues and ex-students visited me. Really touch my heart since I block them from my life, not communicating with them, ignoring my work and life. I had revelation every single day, much more sensitive and easily cry when felt touch in a beautiful moment, willing to listen & communicate especially to my wife (since we had so many arguments during the past 10 years, I'm acting chauvinistic, ego, thinking I'm smarter & better than her, wanted to divorce her but can't since we had 2 kids & I have to be there for them, thank God I didn't do it, I would have regretted it my whole life since she's the better person than me, someone great I can make an example how to become a good person, my best friend and partner, love you darling!) Pray and wish God/Universe will wake you up soon, cherish the people around you (even the bad ones, they're there for a purpose) and have a great life! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RinggitPlus is a Scam Site Now for Credit Card Application

HUAWEI S7-701U Gr8 ACTIVATION CODE BYPASS OR FIRMWARE 100%

Places to Use AMEX Credit Card in Malaysia