Better Motorbike Safety Awareness in Kajang!

Image result for motorbike accident

I came to know how terrible is motorcycle safety at Kajang after I was admitted to Kajang Hospital due to appendicitis. I was warded at SOPD ground floor from 10.10.19 - 14.10.19. Everyday I can see few cases admitted due to injury of legs or arms in cast, broken bones, injury to the face.

Two cases that I know deeper is this. The secondary student was bumped by car and he went under the opposite car. The radiator burst and the hot burning water went to his arm. His daily half hour scream of pain due to bandage changing. I felt deeply sorry for him since he is just opposite me. His whole arm is red like a piece of meat with pieces of broken skin. Doctors did a skin graft on the whole right arm taken from the thigh. I will pray for him every time the doctors and nurse changed his bandage. They did such a great and fast job while sweating lots. Thank you and may God bless you guys! Really respect them!!!

Second case which a overweight guy with broken leg. I never did ask him what happen just knowing he had an motorbike accident. He was crying because he in great pain and he asked for my help when I was passing by his bed going to the bathroom. I immediately called the nurse and ask for her assistance. He deeply regretted he use a bike and he's overweight with diabetes. May God bless him and his family.

I deeply felt the society at Kajang especially the parents of students should educate the children with strict instruction NO using the bike without license. I can see them running around without helmet at Taman Kajang Utama even primary students. I really cannot understand and cannot put myself in their shoes why they allow it!

Secondly the police should take strict action regarding these offenders! Please take action, life is at stake here! I don't see the same problem at Subang Jaya area! What is police at Kajang doing?!!!

I will submit all this to The Star newspaper, the police complaint website and education ministry. I pray to God some precious lives can be saved. This is our future generation we are talking about here! Maybe some day we will be FREE of motorbike accidents! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RinggitPlus is a Scam Site Now for Credit Card Application

HUAWEI S7-701U Gr8 ACTIVATION CODE BYPASS OR FIRMWARE 100%

Places to Use AMEX Credit Card in Malaysia