My Objective:

How to be more peaceful with myself? How to serve others more?
1. Help others without expecting anything
2. be thankful and grateful every second
3. be thankful i'm alive at the moment, when Mohan have passed away due to circimstances
4. i can still speak to my friends.
5. start calling up all my friends
6. go to any meeting feeling relax and happy
7. smile to all my students
8. talk to any students that look sad or down
9. guide them gently and lovingly even Kamal
10. assist my workmates lovingly and gently never expecting them to do their part
11. smile to Jason, mummy, wife, Charles lovingly
12. say sorry to darling for the argument even though its not entirely my fault, its not even important in this short life i have, just treasure every second
13. say thank you to God and universe every second
14. wish everyone with a smile
15.

How to be more peaceful with myself? How to serve others more? 18/2/12
1. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RinggitPlus is a Scam Site Now for Credit Card Application

HUAWEI S7-701U Gr8 ACTIVATION CODE BYPASS OR FIRMWARE 100%

Places to Use AMEX Credit Card in Malaysia